Fashion NonSense UK // The London Necklace

After getting a Twitter follow from jewellery company Fashion NonSense, I (as I usually do when people/companies follow me) immediately checked out their website.  On there I fell. In. Love.  If you are a fan of quirky pieces that will really make you stand out then Fashion NonSense is the site for you! So when they contacted me then sent me this beautiful necklace I was literally over the moon! 


London necklace // Fashion NonSense // £11.50

The necklace itself is extremely well made with the cutest little charms all with a London theme! I'm not a fan of charm bracelets generally, I find them annoying when going about my business! So a charm necklace is the perfect compromise for me! 

The website is full of necklaces, bracelets and rings. Here is another of my favourite pieces! What I like, is that nothing on the site in my opinion is overpriced and the delivery is free when you spend over £20!

What do you think of the necklace? Will you be checking out Fashion NonSense?

P.S

Thought I would try something a little different photo wise too! I hope you like it! 

Sue 
x

9 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, their range looks amazing! xx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing neckless <3
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3143
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same with charm bracelets - I find them annoying! A charm necklace is a much better idea :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is soooooo cute, I love it <3 xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that's so cute! :) looks really nice :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there :),
    I just insanely love London and every piece of it, and this necklace is beautiful!!! Sooo cute <3
    Sweet Greet
    Abby
    www.one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Quirky jewellery is a winner :)

    ReplyDelete