Smart prints...

Hi there! Here's a quick outfit post for you! I entered this in a recent competition with Clothing at Tesco and won a cool £75 worth of vouchers to spend online! Amazing! So look out for my haul as I went slightly over the £75 in the end! Three new pairs of shoes anyone!! Enjoy!





Skirt // H&M // £12.99
Shirt // TK Maxx // £12.99
Necklace // H&M // £5.99
Earrings // Primark // £2.50


I fell in love with the print on this skirt instantly! It's such a great colour, cobalt blue is literally my fave colour EVER. Yes, EVER. This skirt would look equally as great with a pair of sandals of flatforms and a simple tee! I thought I would add a bit of interest with this neon lime nail colour I got from Next! They have some amazing nail colours in there I might try out a few other bits from the make-up range when I'm in there next! 

Love this necklace too! It's a bit twisty so I am always rearranging it, but I don't mind as it's lovely! Primark have some amazing stud packs in at the minute I bought this entire pack purely for the little triangle studs! The rest were just a bonus!

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like wearing prints? How will you be rocking prints as the weather warms up? 

Sue 
x

9 comments:

  1. This skirt looks so nice on you! And I love the jewellery. Can't wait to see your haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the nails and jewels! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your vouchers, amazing win!

    I really love this skirttt. I can imagine it would look cute with a crop of some colour and because it's kinda high waisted it would only flash a little bit of skin. Would probably look good with a lightwash denim jacket too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab outfit! I love the skirt and the necklace! Congratulations on your win too!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt, they actually have some really nice clothes! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!! I nearly bought this skit off the H&M website but didn't and now I really wish I had! haha and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that pack of earrings, what a bargain!
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Primark earrings are adorable!!! Love them xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete