It's just a little crush....

In case you were wondering, yes, the title is a Jennifer Paige reference.  I love that song.

Anyway...

Velvet, velvet and more velvet. It's warm,chic, stretchy and therefore comfortable! Brilliant. I have a few items I've been keeping my eye on. Mainly velvet skater skirts! You've probably seen the Topshop and River Island versions  which are quite expensive in my opinion. I've seen really similar versions on Ebay below.




I think I like all these colours, if I had to choose I think I would go for the green and blue versions. At £8.28 with free postage and packaging, I might!

Either dressed down in the day or glammed up for the evening they really are a go to piece, velvet keeps reappearing every A/W.

You can find the skirts here different pictures but still the same skirts in all the above colours! Obviously with it being from China you will have a bit of a wait but the price definitely makes it worth it!

Sue.







1 comment: