Green Day.

I'll get straight into this, I have a problem.  A temperature related problem. I am the type of girl who will go out in a tiny jacket in the height of Winter simply because A. I'm too cheap to put it in the cloakroom and B. I can't be bothered to carry a heavy coat either.  So for me wearing a sensible coat for a night out is pretty much unheard of.  So no-one was more surprised than me when I was finally persuaded to stay warm and don a 'proper' coat.  

So I chose this bottle green Warehouse number.  I picked this up in the sale for £15 and I think it was such a bargain.  I forget how much it was originally but I am sure it was probably a lot as is everything in Warehouse.  Probably why I don't shop there much! 





































Faux leather skirt//Primark//£8.00
T-Shirt//Topshop//£10.00
Boots//New Look//£7.00
Bag//H&M//£14.99
Necklace//Topshop//£3.50 (sale)
Bracelets//H&M and Topshop (came in assorted sets)


I love this T-Shirt, it's from Topshop and when I spotted it I knew it would be perfect for me.  I'm a big T-Shirt girl, I love to dress them up as they are inexpensive.  I am quite fussy with my outfits and tend to try to not wear the same thing (as an outfit) too many times on nights out.  I'm not quite as bad as some, I will wear the same outfit twice, mostly because I have neither the money or the time to go shopping for new outfits! That's why I like plain basics, statement necklaces have been literally a godsend to my wardrobe.  
This 'leather' skirt is so easy to wear, I have worn it so many times.  With it being black it goes with everything and makes my outfits look a little more edgy.  I know most people have these skirts, but it doesn't mean they aren't great! 

I am so gutted the necklace is twisted! It was a mixture of my rushing and my boyfriend who is not a natural photographer by any stretch of the imagination! He once took a picture of me on my Birthday and cut my head out of the picture, claiming he didn't realise I wanted my head in it.....there are no words! The necklace is so unusual I love mixing metals and it matches my bag perfectly.  The bag is so nice too! It's not overly expensive and it matches pretty much all my outfits, bargain.  I mentioned it in a wishlist post here actually, with some more H&M beauties!

Do you have a wardrobe of basics you jazz up for a night out? What are your secrets to having a full wardrobe on a budget? Do share! :) 

Sue 
x

39 comments:

  1. Love that jacket. Cannot believe it was only £15!

    I do exactly the same; to refrain from having to leave my coat somewhere or to save having to carry it on a day out should I have to take it off, I simply won't put one on. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think it's a girl thing! I was sooo happy when I found it it's a jacket for most occasions!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  2. £15?! I nearly don't believe that! Brilliant find and I love your outfit overall :)

    I'm the same too, I never wear a coat on a night out even though I'm always freezing just because it's always a few euro to leave it into the cloak room. Every bit adds up!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really simple outfit, but thats why I love it!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  3. What an insane find for £15! Love, love, love the colour of the coat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a deeper green in real life, sooo nice!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  4. I need this jacket in my life. I love the bag from H&M they always do such nice bags. I always wear my leather skirt its so easy to style, I can't believe this is only £8 from Primark they do the exact same one in River Island which is almost triple that.x

    grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Ebay! I bet it will still be floating around some where!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  5. love the necklace and the bag!

    problemsofapoorgirl.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful coat. great look!! i love your style.
    so glad i added you from the "luck of the irish" giveaway

    http://2brokelagirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, I love the skirtt! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maddy! The skirt us such a bargain!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  8. I love these types of outfits where the jacket is longer than the shorts/skirt, and a simple white tee works great! So cute www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, cant believe the skirt is from Primark,I Guessed Topshop!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love Primark! So many bargains and dupes!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  10. You look gorgeous!
    Such a bargain skirt!
    I saw your post on the Company Magazine forum.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
    Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to read your blog!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  11. Love this coat, infact the whole outfit is gorgeous, love it all!! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must teach me you thrifty ways my dear. You always have amazing posts for so little. Lovely post :)


    Quirk and Swirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That's a real compliment!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  13. Very nice, great purse and coat. I'm following you now.

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bag is my fave thing ever right now!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your giveaway.

      Sue :)

      Delete
  15. eeeeeeppppppp this outfit is amazing - i have this skirt and absolutely love it xxxx


    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The whole thing is so cheap too, love bargain hunting!

      Sue :)

      Delete
  16. Such a cute outfit! I love it! :)
    I'm now following your blog honey!
    Would love if you'd check out mine and follow me back if you like it!

    Enter the giveaway in my blog to win a pair of fashionable glasses!
    Not a Fashion Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will defo check out your blog.

      Sue :)

      Delete
  17. I love your outfit and your coat is so cute!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look!!
    I love the accessories!!
    I'm following you back on bloglovin now sweetie!
    Looking forward to new posts.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That outfit is absolutely lovely!! Can you have a look on my blog?? Just because I am dying to know what other bloggers think! Thank you! xx
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this outfit! love everything about it!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete